As we all know that Navi Mumbai is also called as smart city due to quick and smart facilities available in all the areas. The reasons why Navi Mumbai is becoming an ideal phenomenon for other Indian cities are two-fold: Planned Growth & Modern Infrastructure.
All of Navi Mumbai has delightful architectures, along with immaculately landscaped IT parks, wide roads, competitive education institutions, massive retail shopping malls and most important of all unrestricted power and water supply.
But this scenario was quite different a decade ago, when people living in the posh localities of Mumbai were looking upon the city of Navi Mumbai with disdain. Now the surge of young working population is continuously coming to settle in various areas of Navi Mumbai.
Navi Mumbai is set to reach its full potential in the upcoming five years. Youngsters today prefer to live in Navi Mumbai due to its economical property rates and easy connectivity. This shift will continue to take place in the near future making the city one of the best to live and work in.
If you’re the one of these youngsters looking to buy affordable residential flats in Panvel and near Navi Mumbai areas. We’ve prepared a list of factors that should be considered for buying a flat in Navi Mumbai for you.
Now, let’s start looking at those important factors one-by-one.
Guidelines to Follow when Buying Flats in Panvel Near Navi Mumbai
- First and foremost, while buying a residential 1 BHK or 2 BHK flat in Panvel and Navi Mumbai area, you should check that the public transport is available easily. Local trains are the heart of Navi Mumbai basically people prefer trains instead of private vehicles or bus. Trains are really comfortable and affordable for people to travel on daily basis.
- If you don’t have train service then check that NMMC Bus services are available at the location. Navi Mumbai has one of the most meticulously planned bus routes, which take into consideration every nook and corner of the city.
- It should have great connectivity. With a host of expressways and highways running across its terrain of 344 sq km, Navi Mumbai is the country’s largest planned city. So, you will not have any problem when finding public transportation and connectivity from your residential flat township.
- Vicinity to a proposed international airport is another top draw in making Navi Mumbai a standalone global city.
- Navi Mumbai has well planned city structure that ensures the region does not face major water logging sanitation or waste disposal issues.
- Check for water services because when we buy a flat in towers mostly people suffer from water cut and water crises.
- Due to heavy rains in Navi Mumbai it’s always possible that due to heavy rains top floor people might get leakage in their ceiling so it’s better to avoid top floor and go for 2nd last top floor.
- Navi Mumbai was later introduced as a new version of Mumbai or a counter-magnet to Mumbai. Mumbai is a place with a lot of busy life around you and lots of disturbance and compacted and congested areas. On the other hand, Navi Mumbai is much cleaner and relaxing place to stay.
- Kharghar, Panvel, Neral, Ulwe and Khopoli are the top places you can look for and invest in, for residential properties as far as Navi Mumbai is concerned.
- In today’s world there are many developers and builders selling themselves as the “best real estate company in Navi Mumbai.” But it’s on you to pick up the best choices for you, whether be it 1 BHK or 2 BHK flats in Panvel and Navi Mumbai areas. So do a proper background and reputation research of the builder & developers.
- Check whether you get a parking lot in your society to park your vehicles safely because most of the lanes are blocked with car parking and u might find it difficult to park your vehicle safely without any dent and scratches.
- While buying flats in Navi Mumbai one should examine for the locality and check the rate for the property in that specific area by talking to an agent or neighbors. If you are actively looking for affordable property in Panvel and around Navi Mumbai, you can submit your contact number here, to get a call back from us within 5 minutes. Or call us on 9322277888.
- Check for amenities and facilities available around your residential township. Navi Mumbai has most delightful architectural sights, from grand roundabouts, like the one at Utsav Chowk in Kharghar, to triangular or circular high rises; and finest toll-free roads in the country; swanky malls, various reputed hospitals and health centers with many international schooling and educational institutions. Look for these amenities and facilities when buying residential property in panvel and around Navi Mumbai.
Legal Factors to Consider when buying Flats in Panvel Near Navi Mumbai
- Check if the township or apartment is approved by CIDCO or has done a registration under RERA act
- Properly calculate stamp duty charges
- Check that society NOC is cleared
- Ask the builder about carpet area and total super build area
- Check for amenities and facilities available inside the township and the charges for these. We’ve many on-going projects with luxurious amenities like club house, swimming pool, children play area, jogging track and society bus facilities available to Panvel railway station.
- Check for EMI options available and always pay by cheque to make sure you don’t face any problem later on.
- Reputed banks have category listing of developers to make home loan procedure non tedious. Check if the developer company has listing on list of private banks like HDFC, ICICI and others like SBI.
If we compare the prices with mainland Mumbai, real estate prices in Navi Mumbai are relatively low and will fit most budgets. Choosing to buy a flat in Navi Mumbai is actually a good idea rather buying it in Mumbai. Navi Mumbai still remains one of the better bets as far as residential property investments are concerned.